The majority of the funding for the school comes from the general annual grant (GAG) which is received from the Education and Skills Funding Authority (ESFA). This is made up of:
– The school budget share which is calculated on the same basis as for maintained schools in the same local authority.
– The education services grant (ESG) protection if applicable
– A minimum funding guarantee that protects the school budget share. This means per-pupil funding will not fall by more than 1.5% compared with the previous year.
In addition, we receive the Pupil Premium Grant. The DfE allocates the Pupil Premium Grant to schools and local authorities the following amounts:
– £1,320 per pupil for each Ever 6 FSM full time equivalent (FTE) pupil aged 4 and over in year groups reception to year 6, except where the pupil is allocated the LAC or post-LAC premium
– £935 per pupil for each Ever 6 FSM FTE in year groups 7 to 11, except where the pupil is allocated the LAC or post-LAC Premium
– £1,900 per pupil for each post-LAC in year groups reception to year 11
– £300 for each pupil aged 4 and over in year groups reception to year 11 who is either Ever 6 service child FTE or in receipt of pensions under the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme (AFCS) and the War Pensions Scheme (WPS)
The Trust appoints an external auditor to conduct both termly and annual audits of the Trust Schools.
In addition, the Trust’s Chief Finance Officer conducts regular checks in each school to ensure that financial policy and practice is being adhered to consistently.
17 Sep 2018 | BY churnetview
25 Oct 2018 | BY leekhigh
As part of activities to commemorate the centenary of the World War One Armistice the parish of Leek will plant […]
26 Nov 2018 | BY cspragg
Please follow the link below to view information about our plans for a new Westwood uniform. In the coming days […]
03 Jun 2018 | BY churnetview
Remembrance Sunday Parade Pupils wishing to pay their respects at The Royal British Legion’s remembrance Sunday Parade are welcome to join Churnet View […]
22 Nov 2018 | BY cspragg
Notice to parents/carers of Yr11 students Tuesday 4th December is the start of Yr11 Trial Exam week. These are important […]